Sunday, April 27, 2008

A little something new

I am always looking for new ways to write in my blog, or at least new and different things anyway. I enjoy writing but have run into a bit of a block lately. Soooo.... I have been brainstorming to try and get some much needed inspiration. There has to be a way to get my creative juices flowing again. Besides, NaNoWriMo is only seven months away and I need the practice. I plan to participate again this year, only this time my goal is to complete it. Well, that was my goal last year too, but life kind of happened and blew me in a different direction, sadly.

What I plan to do, no matter how cheesy it sounds now, is to commit to one "subject" on at least one day of the week, every week. This will ensure I write at least once a week (hopefully more, but to start, one). I chose Friday to be "the day" (starting next Friday). The topics will revolve around those silly fortune cookies. I found a website that will generate random fortunes to be used for inspiration on what to write about. Its a bit odd, yes, I know this. However, if you think about it, the topics are endless and it will give me the opportunity to write about things I may never have thought to write about before. No? Well....we'll see. I am going to give it a go and see how it pans out. Wish me luck.

\

"SIMPLICITY IN YOUR LIFE WILL ENSURE YOUR HAPPINESS"

No comments: