Monday, February 16, 2009

Second Glance

I had the T.V. on tonight and my daughter was sitting next to me so we were gabbing during the commercials. I don't even remember what we were talking about when my eyes wandered to the T.V. and saw "just another cell phone commercial". Well, that is, until I took a second glance. What I thought was long hair in a pony tail.....well, you'll have to watch it to see what I mean.

I couldn't help but laugh and I don't mean just a gentle chuckle. I mean a full belly laugh. A damn near snort worthy laugh. Don't ask me why because it is really disgusting. I'm blaming it on the fact that I may be delusional due to lack of sleep and taking cold medicine. Naw...not really. I just find it funny, and sometimes, the dumbest things are what I find the most funny. That's just me and one of my quirks :)



No comments: