Saturday, September 26, 2009

Make Up Your Mind

That's what I try and tell myself anyway.

A while ago I had posted that I was going to keep a digital scrapbooking blog separate from here. I started one and posted some pages there, but after a while, I just cringed at the thought of keeping up two blogs. Mainly, though, is that this blog is me. It's who I am so why should my pages not be a part of that same blog?

So I've changed my mind, yet again, and will not be keeping up Freckled Whimsy (even though I think the name is adorable..lol). Maybe someday there will be a use for it, but for now, I'm retiring it. My pages, should I choose to post them, will be here among all my other blabberings.

If you are interested in seeing what I've completed, please scroll down and look to the left. You will see a slide show of all my pages. If you clink on...um...click on "view all images" you can see them all with out waiting for it to scroll.

Thanks to all of you who put up with my scatterbrainedness <--- yes that's a word. Webster just forgot to add it to his dictionary :) Anywho...Here are a couple layouts I've done recently. There would be more if I hadn't been having so many computer issues as of late. We won't talk about that though.... Purr-fect
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: