Monday, December 31, 2007

Favorite Things

I was sitting here trying to figure out what to blog about since it has been a few days since I posted. So what better than to post a few of my favorite things (on the internet...lol)? In no particular order....


1. My favorite Quote:

"Happiness is a butterfly which when pursued is just out of grasp... But if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." Nathaniel Hawthorne


How true this is. So many times we reach out and try and consume happiness but sometimes we need to let happiness come to us. Let it find its way in our heart.


2. One of my favorite blogs. This site makes me laugh every time.

I Can Has Cheezeburger


3. Can't choose just one song, but these are my recent favorites (they change weekly..lol)

4. Favorite Comedy Video - If you've never seen Achmed the Dead Terrorist and Jeff Dunham your missing out. Have a look...


5. Twitter.com and all the wonderful friends I have met there! My life would not be the same without some of them!! Thank you!!


6. A place where secrets are sad, funny, real, where some come way to close for comfort, yet a site I visit every Sunday. I guess thats the nosy part of me coming out. ~~~~~> Post Secret


7. Need a quote? Some good ones here. ~~~> DB Quotes


8. Flickr. com is a great place for inspiration.


Ok, so thats just a few of the things that I frequent most days...maybe you will enjoy some of them too.


Until we meet again... Ciao =)

No comments: