Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Beginnings

A new year always symbolizes a new beginning, a fresh start. Is it really? Or is it just an excuse for us to say that for one day of the year I am going to sit down and think about the changes I want to make? To sit and reflect on the past year? The good things you did, the bad things you did, the things that you regret, the things that you wish you had done but didn't? A time for you to make a new list of the the things you want to accomplish, things you want to change, things you want to improve upon? Of course! Its all that and more.

As the new year approaches I hope all of you have had time to reflect on the past year. I hope that as it comes to an end you can say you were satisfied with it and that you have no regrets, that you wouldn't want to "do it over" again. I know that I most certainly would NOT want to do it over. A LOT of bad things happened this year, but overall, more good things happened and for that I am thankful and look forward to the new year to come.

So with that said, I wish you all a Happy New Year full of love and joy. Always remember to laugh a little more, love a little more, smile a little more, and cry a little less.

New Beginnings
"New Beginnings"

"Almost everything comes from nothing." Henry F. Amiel

No comments: