Thursday, January 24, 2008

What the...?

Last night I was sitting on the couch with my kids watching a movie, having a good time and a few laughs. My son has had a cold for a few days now so he has the "sniffles". I can handle a few "sniffles" but after a bit it just gets annoying. One of my pet peeves..if you got to sniffle..go get a kleenex. So I say to my son, "Bug, please go get a kleenex and blow your nose?". So he quickly hops down and heads to the kitchen to do as he was asked (good boy, listening to his mum, and all..hehe). He's taking a while but that's not unusual for him, he always takes his sweet time.


Still watching the movie I see him come back into the room out of the corner of my eye and I glance over at him and smile and motion him back to my lap. I did a double take and when I got a good look at my son, I started laughing. He says, "Mom..whats so funny?". I said, "Bug, whats in your nose?" He so innocently replies, "Kleenex, so it catches the stuff and I don't sniffle." I am still laughing just at the plain sight of him with kleenex stuffed up his nose not knowing if he was just lazy (to go get more kleenex if needed) or if he was just being creative. I summed it up to him just being a boy. As they say, boys will be boys, and thank goodness for that, as this little boy makes me laugh all the time!! Have a lookie at why.... The first picture is him showing off his "invention" and the second one he was laughing because I was. He knew he was just being silly. So darned cute.


**Note: If you click on the picture it should show it larger..better effect...lol.


andrewwp.jpgandrewwp2.jpg


Until we meet again...ciao!

No comments: