Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Smile

I had been sitting here the last few days trying to figure out what to post and nothing really hit me and I don't like to post, just for the sake of posting. It kind of takes away the reason why I blog to begin with.


So tonight I was looking through some quotes trying to get my mind back on track and low and behold this quote hit me like a brick. Even though that analogy sounds bad, this time it's a good thing.


"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
-- Theodor Seuss Geisel

Everything in life has a beginning and an end. It all has to start somewhere and when it will end, no one knows. This quote made me realize that no matter how sad an ending may be, you have to look back and remember all the good things that happened. Each moment that made you smile or laugh. It is these moments that we treasure forever and keep with us.


Be well and be safe..until we meet again..


No comments: