Friday, September 26, 2008

Tune It Up #2

I sort of forgot about doing this, adding videos of my favorites. I have three that I'd like to share today, one being my favorite as of current and two others that I have found in using Blip.fm (you can find me there, if you click HERE).

When I first saw Blip, I rolled my eyes. I just figured it was another "Twitter" (which I love) and I didn't need something else like that. Much like Jaiku, Plurk, and a few others that I tried, they all eventually dissolved and I went back to Twitter. However, I will try almost anything at least once, try it out, and decide after that.

I've decided that I really do enjoy Blip and its not really like Twitter at all. Sure, you can converse and enjoy friends and give props and all those fun things, but I like it to become exposed to music that I've never had the pleasure of hearing before. There is so much out there waiting to be heard. I can't wait to see what else comes along for me to enjoy.

Staind - Believe (current fave)


Sia - Breathe Me

This video intrigues me. It's unique...

Mew - Special

No comments: