Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lovemaster and Machine Guns!

Eeeks! It's been 10 days since I've been here last! Apparently I haven't had anything good to say, or it could be that I'm just too lazy to write! :)

I was talking with a dear friend the other night about dancing and one liners and he told me about a comedian, Craig Shoemaker. At the time he had just quoted a few of his lines and they made me laugh and then he shared a link. We were in conversation at the time so I saved the link to watch later. I don't know if I was just in a goofy mood or what, but OMG this man made me laugh so hard my daughter says, "MOM...breathe!! Breathe!!". I hadn't laughed that much in a very long time!! So a big thank you goes out to my friend for sharing....THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Yes, of course I'm going to share. There are only a few out there, but these two were my most favorite, the second link being the one he shared with me :)

Unfortunately it will not allow me to embed this video as it has been disabled, but please follow the links to the videos. I assure you that you will laugh at least once!

Craig Shoemaker - Machine Guns
Craig Shoemaker - The Lovemaster Cometh

Enjoy! :)

No comments: