Saturday, April 11, 2009

Little Bunny Foo Foo

My daughter came up to me to day and we had the following conversation...

Her: Mom, do you remember that Bunny Foo Foo song?
Me: You mean this one...*starts singing* "Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest, scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head....." *continues till I can't remember anymore* ;)
Her: Yes! That's it, but there are more words.
Me: Ok, lets Google it.

So we Googled it and first found the lyrics and we both read and sang the words, of course giggling all the way through it!! Hee Hee!

Then Bug came in because he was wondering what all the fun was about :)

Then she asked me if there was a video in the search. Of course there was!

Ok, mind you, this is the cute little Easter song that I sang as a kid and it seems as though kids still sing and enjoy it. It was just about a sweet little bunny picking up mice and (we will assume) gently bopping them on the head. I mean mice are not bunnies enemies, are they?! So lets just say when I saw this video, it wasn't what I expected. However, I can say my kids and I laughed our asses off when we watched it! I had tears running down my face from watching the video and listening to my kids giggle at it!!

To warn you, if you have ever seen Happy Tree Friends, it's pretty similar ... heh!

**Please note: I am not a bad mother for letting my kids watch this, and in no way do I condone violence or harm to animals, so don't even go there! Please :)


No comments: