Monday, April 13, 2009

The Climb

I am not much of a teeny bopper fan, other than the checking in on what my daughter is paying attention to, but when I heard this song, I actually stopped to listen and enjoyed it. Then my kid told me who it was and I cringed.... lol. I guess it's not so bad for the daughter of Mr. Achy Breaky Heart. *cringes again*. She actually has a really good voice, I must give her that.

Miley Cyrus recently released the song The Climb and is the song I am speaking of that I must admit to liking. **ducks from objects being thrown at me** Hee Hee!

The video is pretty cheesy but I what I like are the lyrics. They express how no matter where in life you are, there are always going to be up hill battles. You will lose some and some you will overcome. The important thing is how you tackle it and that you keep going, no matter what. Keep your head held high and learn from your experiences and if you happen to get knocked down, get back up and try again!

This is one song I don't mind that my daughter listens to and I'll even sing along with her (just cover your ears)!!



No comments: