Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine-tastically Sweet :)

I've decided to do another NaBloPoMo which seems to be a good idea since I haven't posted since April 13th...eeesh! For those of you who don't know, NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month. During that month you post every day. This normally is in the month of November and there are contests and prizes, but for every other month they assign a theme and its open for participation, but no prizes. I received the email indicating that this months theme is "Sweet". Awww...this one I should be able to pull off. So beware for all the up and coming sweetness ahead...hee hee!

The talk of the nation seems to be the Swine Flu. Ugh. Ok, I know that its not necessarily something that is to be taken lightly but from everything I have read, it hasn't been discovered that it is that much different than the regular flu. It's just new and a different strain so everyone freaks out. I think there are way more dangerous things out there that we should worry about. I agree that we should all be aware of our surroundings (like we always should be) and just like any other sickness going around, be sanitary. Wash your hands, more!

So on that note, a friend shared this below photo with me yesterday and then I saw it on Cute Overload so I thought I'd post it here, because even though its sorta gross, its also sorta sweet.

Don't forget to eat your bacon....I suggest cooking it first though..hee hee!
Photobucket

No comments: