Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Love...

I was thinking about what to write today and realized as I thought back to a lot of my previous posts (and everyday conversations), that I say a lot of things are my favourite things or I say how much I love something. In the midst of my thoughts I was reading a blog I visit (MegFowler) and she did a "Love List" and listed out some of the things she loved as well as suggested doing it weekly. I mean, we all know how we change our minds or come across new things that we fall head over heals with, right?

So guess what I'm gonna do? Yep. I'm going to do a love list, hopefully weekly, hopefully on Wednesdays. Why, you ask? Well, for all you nosey folks out there you can learn a bit more about me (hee hee) and so when I'm old and wrinkly I can look back on these posts and see how much has changed and laugh at myself as well as smile and remember being young. It also gives me time to reflect on what I enjoy. :)

Here goes....

*I love turtles!!
*I love almost all music...with out it, I'd be lost.
*I love the smell of a soft rain.
*I love digging my toes in the sand.
*I love chocolate and peanut butter, together.
*I love sunshine.
*I love the smell of lilacs in the spring and how they fill my house with their sweet scent.
*I love love stories.
*I love it when my kids say "I love you"
*I love to get lost in a good book.
*I love a comfy pair of jeans and a sweatshirt.
*I love scary movies.
*I love cake, and ice cream, and gummy bears, and twizzlers, and...{covers mouth}
*I love the first heavy snowfall of winter.
*I love cycling...it takes me to my happy place :)
*I love the colors green and pink
*I love really really big thunderstorms (tornados, you stay far far away!!)
*I love to laugh.
....and....
*I love to see people smile. The kind of smile that reaches their eyes...

Ok, enough for now. Check back in a week :)

Oh, and I encourage you to do your own "love list". If you do, leave a comment and a link to your blog. I'd love to read them :)

No comments: