Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Love...Part 2

Whoops. I'm a day late on this because I totally forgot yesterday was Wednesday and "Love List" day. Better late than never, they say, so here goes, in no particular order:

Love List Number Two

* I love peppermint sticks in my hot chocolate
* I love to curl up with a warm blanket
* I love to gaze at the stars on a clear night
* I love long walks
* I love when the house is quiet and all you can hear are the birds chirping
* I love big fluffy clouds
* I love my friends. Where would I be with out you?
* I love ink pens. I may need a 12 step program.
* I love footrubs
* I love babies feet
* I love surprises. Giving and getting :)
* I love the movie P.S. I Love you (my kids give me shite, so you be quiet...lol)
* I love long, hot showers
* I love roller coasters!!!!
* I love butterflies. That whole cycle of life amazes me.
* I love four leaf clovers.
* I love pulp in my orange juice. LOTS of it :)
* I love vampire books.
* I love .... this song and video.... **soft smile**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When my daughter was born I would sing this song to her when it was time to go to sleep.It was a powerful bond between us and I treasure those memories.