Monday, May 18, 2009

Waiting For Change

This writing every day stuff is starting to get to me. I've been sitting here for an hour trying to figure out what to write about and the only thing that comes to mind is the exhausting day I had. I couldn't sleep last night so if I was lucky, I may have gotten 2 hours of sleep. Too many things on my mind. Too many things that needed to be said. Then I had to get up and get through work. I didn't get much accomplished there either. The things that were weighing on me were expressed and dealt with as much as they could be. I probably said more than I should have but when you're angry, things just seem to flow. As I sit here, I don't really feel any better about what happened or the end results. I keep waiting for change...one day I will quit waiting.



No comments: