Thursday, December 24, 2009

Eve Of Tomorrow


I cannot believe that Christmas is tomorrow. This year flew by so fast that it seems like we just celebrated last years. It's odd because even my daughter commented that this year went by so fast. I never ever remember being a child and thinking that time went fast. Time is supposed to go slow for kids. She's not the only child that I've heard that from either. I'm not really sure what to make of that.

Even though it came upon us extremely fast, I'm ready for it. The ground is covered with snow, my home is all spiffed up and smelling like cinnamon and apples. The presents are all wrapped and under the tree filling the kids with wonder on which gifts are theirs. I always choose two different papers and wrap each kids in a different one but do not tell them which wrapping is on their gifts. It keeps them guessing...hee hee! I also realized this year that either I need to buy bigger stockings or smaller gifts for the stockings because they never fit..lol. My kids know about the secret of Santa but still enjoy the surprises left in the stocking. I think it is because its the one thing they can open before I get out of bed...lol.

I hope all of you are ready for the big day tomorrow, and if you don't celebrate, take a day off and put up your feet and enjoy the day :)

I will leave you with a bit of music that I've enjoyed very much. I heard these guys on the radio this morning and made a note to look them up. I'm glad I did because they are amazing and entertaining too :)

Straight No Chaser - 12 Days of Christmas



No comments: