Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fun Times!! Oh Yeah!!

I can't believe I am going to post this but I can't stop laughing at it so I'm going to share it with you.

Remember when I said I was going to be happier this year and I was going to spend more time with my kids? Well, we had a bit of fun tonight playing with Photo Booth on my Mac for well over an hour. I don't know how many pictures we took, and we even did one movie. No, I'm not sharing that, however there was a reference to the guy in Goonies who loved Baby Ruth candy bars... LOL. This was the photo that we got the biggest kick out of and each time I see it, I start laughing all over again. Fun times!!

Have a giggle at my expense. We sure did. Notice my kids in this picture, if you can look away from my "toothy" grin... :D

















There are a few more that we took HERE. They aren't quite as funny, but I thought they were cute :)

Much Love!!

No comments: