Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Have you seen my tail?

Work has been a bit stressful lately with the new year upon us and departments falling behind and my department trying to help everyone else catch up, leaving the dust to settle on our own work. However, I can't complain, really. Well I can, but what good does complaining do? I am thankful to have a steady job. Nuff said!

Anyway, to lighten the mood in our department, some of us will send out jokes and things. It's a great practice, actually. It gives you a moment to stop and recoup your thoughts, and have a good laugh as well. So one of my co-workers sent this out and it made me chuckle :)

******************

A blonde was weed-whacking her yard and accidentally cut off the tail of her cat, which was hiding in the grass. She rushed her cat, along with the tail over to WAL-MART!

Why WAL-MART???

HELLOOOOOOOOO! ?

WALMART is the largest RETAILER in the world!!!!

~~you laughed..I know you did!! *giggles*

******************
I feel your pain, yitto kitty!!
funny pictures
more animals

No comments: