Monday, March 16, 2009

Fukitol

"The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude." ~~Dennis S. Brown

Ever have one of those days that you wish you could just wipe away like words on a white board? Once you wipe them away, they are gone and never to be thought about again? Yep, that was today for me. It doesn't matter why or what happened because it doesn't change anything but I can tell you I just wanted to stand at the top of a mountain and scream at the top of my lungs "FUCK IT ALL"!!

So anyway, I remembered something I had seen a while back and it actually made me chuckle, which, when you are really pissed off and you can chuckle, it's a good path to be on. So you take a deep breath and begin again, even if it's in the middle of the day. You have to make your own choice to either be pissed off or move on because the only thing you can change about it, is you.

Have a look at the clip that came to mind...I dare you not to at least smile in watching Robin Williams! He is one man I would love to meet in person!



Oh, and please stay away from Olestra. He wasn't shitting when he spoke of it...well...I guess he would be if he was taking it...but...heh!!


1 comment:

CarneyFarm said...

I have never seen that clip...funny!
I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day.

(((hugs)))