Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Somewhere, Somehow

These last three weeks at work have been unbelievably stressful for me and I know that it's because I allow myself to stress over things I cannot control. A woman I work with is struggling with the quality in her job and I am mentoring her to get her back on track again. If she does not get back on track, and fast, she could lose her job. I know it is up to her to turn things around but I still struggle with the fact that she may lose her job.

I care about her and her well being, but try as I might, I want to leave work at work so when I come home I try to do things to keep my mind off of it. Music is always one of the best ways to do this for me and one of my favorite songs that will take my mind away and make me smile is by Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On. Ironic, hm? :) I can't help but smile when I hear the words and this video is so fitting...a leisurely ride on a bike is one of the best ways to spend a summer day!




I wish those three little birds would come and sit on my windowsill......somewhere, somehow.

Don't forget to put your records on and let your hair down :)


No comments: