Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Laughter..

"Its been a rough day. I got up this morning ....
put on a shirt and a button fell off.
I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off.
I'm afraid to go to the bathroom."
~~Rodney Dangerfield~~

I began this post today with a funny quote, only because I needed a laugh today and this quote did just that. I hope it at least made you smile too.


So much sadness has surrounded me these last few days and I know that will not go away but I can choose for it not to consume me completely. The pain and hurt will always be there but sometimes even during the most painful of times, we all need to laugh. So tonight I perused through some funny quotes and stories, had a few laughs and felt a bit better. A part of me feels guilty for smiling, let alone laughing, at a time of loss but sometimes you just need to.

So I leave you with a bit of a clip of British humor from the show Coupling. This is one show that I can always laugh with. Thank you to my friend who introduced me to it. Its one of those shows you either love or hate. I happen to love it and this episode was one of my favorites.

Enjoy.

No comments: