Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So long...sort of

It has just been reported that Brett Favre is being traded to the New York Giants. I knew it was coming. I knew it was going to happen. When Favre announced that he wanted to come back after he had already declined previous offers months ago after having "retired", there was just no way that the Packers could, in good conscience, let him start or even play for their team anymore.

In all honesty, I will miss him playing for the Packers, but I really don't blame them either. How many times can he "cry wolf" in regards to retiring? Its not fair to the team.

So until the reports actually confirm this trade, I will softly sigh and hope we can have another amazing football season, only with out him. Or maybe even hope that just maybe, they let him come back......we shall see.....


No comments: