Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tune It Up #1

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
~Victor Hugo


Music! Music! Music! It's a part of my everyday life. I don't know that a day goes by where I don't listen to music at some point in my day. Music settles me when I am angry or frustrated and even sometimes when I am sad. There is just so much emotion in music that it can take you where ever you want to go, depending on your mood.

So I thought once a week or so I would share with you a little bit of my taste. Of course, it changes all the time because I listen to so much of everything, with the exception of rap. Not so much into that, however, there are some that I do like..hehe!

I hope you enjoy, and maybe even find something that's new to you that you like!


Finger Eleven - One Thing


Evian -We Will Rock You


Tori Amos - China

No comments: