Monday, August 3, 2009

A Little Piece of Happy

It doesn't take much to capture my attention when it comes to music. It's one of the constants that I hold on to every day. I mean, I even sleep with ear phones in, well one, anyway...LOL! However, every once in a while, when poking around the net, I run across something that not only catches me by surprise, but completely and utterly amazes me. Today I found that something and I cannot stop listening to it. There is just something about the arrangement and the fact that its only instrumental (piano and cello with a bit of percussion) that makes me smile as wide as the day is long. It even makes me want to get up and dance around the house!! :) It's just....happy, and I could use a little more happy in my life!

The arrangement/video is just over 8 minutes long, but it is so worth it. Give it a go and see if you like it and if you do, head over to Jon Schmidt's site where you can hear more! It indicates that the arrangement I've posted below will be available on mp3 soon on his site. I hope they hurry up!! :D

Jon Schmidt - Love Story Meets Viva La Vida



No comments: