Sunday, August 9, 2009

Second Home

I've posted here a few times with regards to digital scrapbooking and I realize that I'm hooked on it. Anytime I can get away I'm plugging at a layout or playing with techniques in Photoshop and I want to share what I create.

I've created a new blog dedicated just to digital scrapbooking. I did this for two reasons. One, for those of you who do read my blog and have no interest in digital scrapbooking won't get bored to tears by my multiple posts. Two, because I fear that if I didn't, this blog would become mostly about that and I don't want it to. This blog is for my rants and raves. I want it to continue to be full of my usual randomness and quirks.

This should be fun keeping up two blogs...what have I gotten myself into this time? LOL!

So if you're interested, head on over to Freckled Whimsy and check it out :)

No comments: