Friday, August 14, 2009

A Story About Love

Every once in a while I like to watch a good love story but I don't dwell on them like I used to. They get kind of depressing after a while so I gravitate towards comedies, action, or scary movies. However, a movie that has caught my eye is 500 Days of Summer, which technically it's not a love story, it's a story about love, so I'm good.

One of my favourite actresses is in this, Zooey Deschanel, which is one of the reasons I'd like to see this. I first saw her in Failure to Launch where she played a quirky roommate and then in Bridge to Terabithia she played Ms. Edmunds, a super sweet teacher. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her in the 3 part T.V. series, Tin Man, back in 2007, and then she played in Yes Man. She always seems to play these out of the box charachters and she just makes me laugh. I guess that's why I like her so much.


The other thing that caught my eye, was the artwork for the movie's cover. Wow! I'm going to have to figure out how to replicate this using my own pictures. I really don't think it will be that difficult, it just might take a bit of time. No, probably a lot of time, but that's ok, it will be worth the time spent. I better start taking pictures now to fill it up...lol!






















Here is the trailer. I can't help but laugh at the part that goes like this::

(Day 8)
Tom: In college they used to call me perfectly adequate Hanson.
Summer: They used to call me anal girl. (Tom spits out his champagne...LOL) I was very neat...and organized.

Come on...you know you laughed too ;)


No comments: