Friday, August 28, 2009

Magic Happens

Earlier this month I posted a video of a musical arrangement that Jon Schmidt did with Taylor Swift's Love Story and Coldplay's Viva La Vida mashed together. I fell in love with it immediately and couldn't stop listening to it nor could I stop watching it. I didn't think it could be topped but I believe that he has just proven me wrong.

Last weekend I received an email announcing that he was going to release a different version because permissions to sell Love Story Meets Viva La Vida (click to watch) hadn't gone as planned. As I was reading the email I though it was to say it had already been released and much to my dismay, they said it would release today. What a tease! Ha!

Sooooo...I've been waiting all week for this video and it was definitely worth the wait. Phenomenal is all I can say to describe it. Not only is the arrangement amazing but just watching how much heart they put into the song and to see how much fun they have doing it, is inspiring. I especially think the little bootie shake at the piano was fun!

Thanks to you Jon, and your friends, for amazing music that can make a girl smile at the end of a very difficult week! I hope there is more to come....



Now, if I could only play the piano so I can have some of that fun....I guess it's never too late, something to shoot for.