Saturday, November 21, 2009

Draw Me A Sheep

"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." ~The Fox

I picked up The Little Prince while I was out today. I've heard that it was a good little book. I had no idea...

This book was written for children, as they say. Perhaps that's true, but I think it was written for us "grown-ups" to remember what its like. To remind us what is important.

It's not just a good little book, it's quite amazing, really. I urge you to read it. I think you'll agree and it won't take much of your time, about an hour. What is an hour, to teach you something so wonderful?

In case you were wondering, yes, it made me cry...

"If someone loves a flower of which just one example exists among all the millions and millions of stars, that's enough to make him happy when he looks at the stars." ~The Little Prince


No comments: