Thursday, November 12, 2009

Walk Away

I run across new music all the time, sometimes in unexpected places, sometimes not. This time not so unexpected.

I've been playing Tap Tap Revenge on my iPhone for a spell now and I LOVE TTR3! When I can't play Rock Band....I have my Tap Tap...lol! Most of the music in the game are from bands that I've not even heard of, however, I've found that I'm liking quite a few of them! Each week they list a new download that's free, and as of late, they are from well known bands like Foo Fighters, Metallica, Owl City, Fall Out Boy and Dashboard Confessional. This week was a band I had not heard but liked it immediately. They don't have an official video for this song, so I found one that was bearable to watch. Besides, it's not about what you see, but how you interpret the words and music into your own life, how it makes you feel when you hear it....

Once the song ends, it goes black...its over at that point.

Five Finger Death Punch - Walk Away


No comments: