Sunday, November 22, 2009

Easy Does It

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before." ~Good Will hunting

I had to make an unexpected trip to the Apple store today because my iPhone wasn't sounding so well. It sort of sounded like it was talking to me underwater. Um, it's never been near the water. So, I did all the technical stuff that they tell you to do when you call for support and nothing fixed it. I made an appointment at Apple and made the hour trip. I was 3 minutes early (I hate to be late) and within that 3 minutes I was telling the gent what was wrong with my phone. He looked it over a bit and with in 15 minutes I was out the door with a brand spankin' new phone at no cost. In and out, just how I like it. Well, sometimes. :)

Just one more reason I {heart} Apple. They recognize an issue, take care of it with out the rig-a-marole and you leave satisfied. Granted, I am a bit partial right now because I am still loving my Mac. I can't believe I waited so long to get him. It's simple, easy to use, it's fast, and it works. I wouldn't trade it for a PC for anything. I even named him, because I was told I had to..lol. So I call him MacDreamy, because he IS so dreamy... LOL :D

Ok enough of my blabbing... I'll leave you with my newest love. He keeps me company when I get lonely.

David Gray - Fugitive


David Gray - This Years Love



No comments: