Monday, November 30, 2009

I Won't Cry For Yesterday

Well, this is it, my last post of 2009 NaBloPoMo, but I made it. The badge is kinda cute, but I thought the "I blew it" badge would have been much funnier..heh. =P

Congratulations to anyone who completed the challenge of posting each day for a month and especially to anyone who met the goal for NaNoWriMo!!! It's not always easy, then again, if it was, what would be the point? It's nice to have a goal, even if it is just a small one because when you do fulfill it, it still gives you a sense of accomplishment and perhaps the push to shoot for something bigger next time. (It's all about the size, right?)

I would still love to do NaNoWriMo....and I keep saying, "maybe next year". Man...do I sound like a Cubs fan or what? Yeah yeah.....now shursh! =P

Anyways, I may even miss this just a little bit because it was a constant and with all the changes, a constant is reassuring sometimes. However, I assure you, I will not continue to post everyday. I will save you from that boredom.

So I will say goodbye to November, to NaBloPoMo, and a few other things, and carry on with a smile on my face and an extra one in my pocket. I hope to see you along the way...

Duran Duran - Ordinary World


No comments: