Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just One More Chance?

Back in September I posted a video that was a montage for Five For Fighting's new Chances song until the real video was released. As promised, they released an official video, of which was posted in September and I hadn't seen it until now. Mostly because I kept forgetting to look.

This song makes it into my top 10 of favourites right now because as I said before, life is full of chances. Chances to be taken, chances to be given. Where would we be with out them? Lonely and bored, I'd say.

My favourite line in the song is: "Chances lost are hopes torn up pages...". When we think that we've run out of chances, we can always hope that we can be given just one more....it's not an expectation, but still a possibility, even if you don't know how to ask for it.

Five For Fighting - Chances

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes not knowing how to ask, or being afraid to ask is the biggest obstacle.
What if you get rejected?

-CB