Friday, November 27, 2009

Protect Your Blindside

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." ~Theodore Roosevelt

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and has recovered from the over-stuffage!! Or perhaps it's a weekend long process for some of you..hee hee :)

I know that I ate at least three times of what I should have but it was soooo good!! I love Thanksgiving food!

After we were all stuffed to the gills and beyond, someone suggested going to a movie. At first I didn't think I wanted to go because I thought I would fall asleep from being so full, but about 20 or so of us decided to go see The Blind Side. I am so glad I went. What an amazing movie of courage and selflessness. This is a movie that I will be watching over and over....

If you get a chance, go on and watch it. You won't regret it.



What are the odds...Chances played at the ending credits of this movie! :D

No comments: