Friday, November 20, 2009

Free Hugs

"Everyone has problems and for sure mine haven't compared. But to see someone who was once frowning, smile even for a moment, is worth it every time." ~Juan Mann

I was going to be lazy in this post because I've been sick today. So sick that I nearly would have preferred death to what I experienced this morn. However, in my laziness of finding a video using the keyword "sick", I found a much more powerful one. One that left me with with eyes welled up with tears and a swelling heart.

It really is amazing how just one hug can make you feel so good. No wonder I love them so much...

Sick Puppies - All The Same


So, what are you waiting for? Go give someone a hug, and while you're at it, don't forget to give me one too :)

**HUGS**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**HUGS**

CB