Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wishes

"Look... in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are: good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you. The right person is still gonna think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with" Mac MacGuff - Juno

I've seen Juno about 10 times or so and I find it amusing each and every time I watch it. It's kind of like watching Forrest Gump. You catch something new each time you watch it.

I was channel surfing the other day and it happened to be on. That part where Bleeker is coming out of the house and he sees the message Juno wrote for him in chalk to check the mailbox. Then he opens the box and a hundred orange tic tac boxes fall out. (I love surprises!) That's when the song Tree Hugger was playing by Kimya Dawson. I can't believe I didn't catch these lyrics before...

The turtle wished that it could fly
Really high into the sky,
Over rooftops and then dive
Deep into the sea.

And in the sea there is a fish,
A fish that has a secret wish,
A wish to be a big cactus
With a pink flower on it.


Then I found this video. It just makes me smile :)



Much Love

No comments: