Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feelin' Lucky?

So we all have those days where we just want to go crawl into our shell, get our job done and go home with out all the crap in between. That was my day today. I don't know why, really, because even though it's work, I usually try and have a good time with my work buddies. Today was different though. I didn't want that camaraderie or chit chat time. I just wanted to get my work done and go home. I think the main reason was that I had a headache from hell today. After taking 3 Aleve it finally subsided, somewhat. I think I must have had the same look on my face as the pup below has on his face, as everyone pretty much left me alone today...lol. Tomorrow will be a better day and I will be back to my normal chit chatty self, or my friends hope so anyway :)

dog
see more puppies


No comments: