Monday, November 17, 2008

Smiles and Laughter

"Smile! It makes people wonder what you're up to." My grandma had a plaque hanging in her house that stated this. It always made me smile, and it still does, even though my grandma is no longer with me. My grandma had a sense of humor as she had this plaque hanging in her bathroom. Still makes me chuckle.

I speak of smiling and laughter because today was a rough day at work. I don't want to sit here and complain about it because, for one, it won't do me a bit of good, and two, because I am thankful I have a job and I know there are people that have it so much worse than I do.

So instead, what better way to wash away the stresses of the day than with smiles and laughter?

Be careful with that fermented fruit :)


Don't ask my why, but this makes me giggle EVERY time!

And of course...Simon's Cat - TV Dinner!

No comments: