Thursday, November 20, 2008

Proud Mum

I have always prided myself on the fact that my kids are kind, generous, well behaved, respectful, polite, intelligent, and all around well balanced children. Yes I am bragging a bit here, but I do feel that I, as a parent, have a lot to do with how my children have grown up to be the little people that they have already become. I can only hope that what I have taught them, they hold on to and as they grow, that they continue to make good choices, and be caring to all.

I had conferences for each of my kids tonight and I am so proud. Both of them are doing very well, excelling in reading and math. Their teachers had nothing but good things to say about each of them and complimented on how personable they are.

Even with all that, they still have their moments where kids will be kids and mum hast to set things straight, especially when it comes to sibling rivalry! Hence the below photo :)


cat
more animals

No comments: