Monday, November 10, 2008

Very Special Christmas

Christmas, you ask?  Yup!  Can you believe it's really just around the corner already? Time flies when you're having fun!  

Ok, so Christmas and why am I already posting about it.....

I received an email today that I was very excited about!  Jeff Dunham is coming out with a new DVD on November 18th called Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas!!!  Yahh!!  If you have never seen Jeff Dunham, you are missing out.  I remember the very first time I heard of him and when I was told he was a ventriloquist I wasn't the least bit interested.  Most of the time ventriloquists are boring but the first time I watched Jeff, I nearly peed my pants!  (yes I just publicly admitted that!!) 

Even more exciting is that they are going to be premiering it on Comedy Central on November 16th (Sunday) at 9PM.  I actually checked my guide and it says it's playing at 8 and 9 Central Time, but check yours to be sure :)  

Here's a clip from the show to tide you over until then :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him! He cracks me up. I can't wait to watch the special.

xo gg

Anonymous said...

Hey, I work with www.mochaclub.org, a non-profit that works in Africa. I saw that you were on the NaBloPoMo list, and we'd love for you to blog about our new campaign on Nov. 24th. The campaign is centered around this idea – at Mocha Club, we have always cared about building an accurate perception of both the challenges that Africans face, and the BEAUTY of Africa. We need bloggers to help get the word out. Please email me at barrett[at]mochaclub[dot]org if you would be interested in hearing the details!